- Complete legal name of the Deceased.
- Current residential address of the Deceased.
- Date of birth of the Deceased.
- Place of birth (Province and Country).
- Social Insurance Number of the Deceased, and where applicable their Spouse.
- Marital status and where applicable the Original Marriage Certificate.
- Occupation of Deceased.
- Complete legal name of Spouse.
- The Deceased’s Mother’s full name (maiden name) and her place of birth (Province and Country).
- The Deceased’s Father’s full name and his place of birth (Province and Country).
- We will also need to know the name of the executor or the name of a person
who is the responsible representative acting on behalf of the deceased.
- As applicable, the Social Insurance Number(s), Date of Birth, Legal Name,
and current address for any child of the deceased entitled to Benefits.
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist you
346 Simcoe Street Tillsonburg, Ontario N4G 2J8